Assistant Store Manager
Posted Mon, Nov 25
- Strong team building, leadership, and managerial skills.
- Opening, closing and operating the retail facility. Including but not limited to cash handling, inventory count and deposits according to GNC procedures.
- Ensure full understanding of all store communications including product information, current advertising, promotions and other marketing initiatives.
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner
- Learn new product features, advantages and benefits.
- Assist in the development of associates' product knowledge.
- Achieve and exceed the personal sales and productivity goals.
- Support the store manager in ordering merchandise and supplies to maintain appropriate inventory levels to maximize sales.
- Verify the delivery of all merchandise to the store.
- Work with store manager and partner with Loss Prevention to ensure adherence to GNCs policies and procedures.
- Provides exceptional customer service to individuals visiting the store including greeting customers, gaining customer confidence by making their experience comfortable and assessing their needs.
- Maintaining store appearance.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (i.e. Holidays, weekends)
- Display a strong understanding and commitment of GNC's Vision and Values
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Basic math skills
- Strong communication and team building skills
- Demonstrates strong product knowledge
- Passion to Live Well
- Employee discount
- Competitive rate of pay