Cashier Customer Service Leader
Posted Mon, Mar 11
Nagasaki Champon are currently seeking Cashier Customer Service Leader for our fast-casual restaurant who will perform assigned duties such as taking orders and provide outstanding customer service through positive and professional interaction in person or on the phone. We will rely on you to accurately process transactions using our POS system, enhance our image by upholding appearance and cleanliness standards, and contribute to a collaborative and high-energy work environment.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career with an international company, challenging work, mixed with development opportunities, a competitive salary and a collaborative team environment, then apply to join our team today!
- Demonstrate a positive, friendly attitude and exceptional customer service skills. (Ensure each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, including greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintain outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of customer services.)
- Maintains professional communication and demeanor with customers, vendors, and team members
- Possess basic math and solid problem-solving skills
- Maintain awareness of all products information, advertisements and utilize suggestive selling to help increase sales
- Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash and credit accountabilities at POS registers
- Resolve customer complains in a proactive manner and/or escalates to management as necessary.
- Train other team members
- Ability and desire to work nights and weekends
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 50% off discount meals
Call our office, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person before 11am or after 2pm.