Full and Part-Time Warehouse Associate/Delivery Driver
Posted Mon, Aug 12
Seeking friendly, fun, high energy individuals to join our team! If this sounds like you, apply now!
LeSportsac has a professional, team-oriented work environment. Experience is not required, but a willingness to learn is essential. Medical, 401 (k), Incentive Programs and employee discounts are offered.
POSITION SUMMARY: The warehouse/driver position is responsible for receiving, stocking, pulling and delivering orders to our boutique stores weekly.
- Receive deliveries
- Stock/re-stock merchandise
- Pull, pack and delivery stock requests/transfers
- Computer work (General OS / Microsoft Office / Email)
- Frequently lift product that weighs up to 50 pounds+
- Frequently climb ladders when retrieving items from high & low shelf areas
- Operating a pallet jack
- Shrink-wrap product on pallets
- Load/Unload goods in/out company van
- Other duties may be assigned
- 18+ years old
- Pass pre-employment testing (background check)
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) or equivalent
- Warehouse experience preferred but will train
- Driver’s abstract
Please email resume to: email@example.com
Gemkell U.S.A. LLC. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Company