Keyholder - Stock Lead Cast Member
Posted Mon, Jun 24
- The Key Holder Cast Member takes responsibility for store Daily Stock Deliveries and company Visual Merchandising standards to ensure the presentation of Stage, Backstage and Window Displays is outstanding
- Leads and monitors Cast execution of Stock standards and Visual Merchandising using guidelines provided in delivery, markdowns, recovery and replenishment, and Stage moves, including checking correct POS
- Teaches and guides Cast Members to ensure Disney Visual Merchandising and Stock standards are constantly achieved
- Sets priorities and manages time effectively and efficiently
- Able to assume key holder responsibilities observing Disney policies and procedures
- Job may require lifting boxes that weigh up to 45 lbs. and climbing a ladder.
- Must have open availability.
- Able to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays, weekends and call-in shifts.
- Must be able to submit verification of legal right to work in the United States.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Previous supervisory experience in specialty retail or related field
- Previous Stock or Visual Merchandising experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent