Part-Time Sales Ambassador
Posted Fri, Jan 11
BECOME ONE OF OUR STARS
As an employee of Montblanc North America, you are also part of the global Richemont group of luxury brands. Please explore www.Richemont.com at your leisure. Montblanc is a producer of exclusive products such as watches, jewelry, writing instruments, and fine leather goods which reflect the outstanding standard in culture, quality, tradition and craftsmanship. Montblanc is represented in 30 boutiques in the United States and 500 boutiques across the world.
Essential Duties and responsibilities including, but not limited to
- Possess strong product knowledge of the entire line of Montblanc products
- Advise and assist customers with their choices of Montblanc products for themselves and for gifts
- Capture client information and actively develop a client base, consistently adding information to further promote boutique relationships
- Regularly contact clients regarding new products, events and follow up
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Develop a working knowledge of simple pen repair and after sales service techniques
- High expectations placed on teamwork and the ability to work professionally
Education and/or Experience
- Previous work experience should include retail sales.
- Experience in fine watches, jewelry, or luxury goods are desirable.
Selling Skills: A positive professional attitude and presentation.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general
Montblanc offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salary, and health insurance.
Please email your resume to email@example.com