Posted Tue, Jun 18
A Stylist is to ensure that all personal sales goals established are met and exceeded ensuring an elevated client experience. They must display strong clientele skills and the ability to build relationships to secure future business. The Stylist reports to the Store Manager.
Role and Responsibilities
- Drive sales by ensuring to meet one on one customer service expectations consistently elevating the client experience
- Drive client relationships through management of personal client book
- Secure appointments and display strong outreach skills
- Plan and execute in-store events to drive sales
- Good sense of fashion and product knowledge, ability to style clients
- Ensure visual directives and standards are maintained
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Works well in a team
- Strong sense of urgency
- Good judgment skills
- Strong communication skills across all levels
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent, college preferred
- At least one year of experience in the service industry with a proven track record of driving sales and excellence in customer service.
- Good sense of fashion knowledge and styling ability
- Social media savvy
- Must be able to lift, carry, or otherwise move objects weighing up to 15 pounds when merchandising sales floor using ladders or stairs
- Bi Lingual – Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin a Plus
Other job duties and requirements will be addressed with qualified applicants who are selected for interviews. We offer a very competitive salary and excellent benefits. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our employment page at dvf.com.