Posted Tue, Jan 22
The Wardrobe Specialist is responsible for contributing to the store sales by providing The St. John Experience level of service to all internal and external clients, building rapport with clients, clienteling, supporting the management team and representing St. John.
- Consistently demonstrates Relationship Selling Skills to achieve and exceed planned daily, weekly and monthly sales goals set by Store Management
- Demonstrates behavior that reflect the Guiding Principles
- Maintains client book to standard and generates sales through appointments and daily correspondence with clients
- Demonstrates strong product knowledge; keeps updated on new products, marketplace and fashion trends
- Promotes and supports the St. John customer loyalty programs
- Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with clients, peers and management team
- Demonstrates proper etiquette when communicating with internal and external clients, i.e. in-person, phone, email and written communication
- Understands and performs all POS functions accurately, professionally and within Company guidelines
- Has a strong knowledge of the alteration process and fitting a client for alterations
- Assists in merchandising and maintaining the appearance of the store according to St. John standards
- Maintain store, lunchroom, stockroom and bathroom to Company standards
- Assists in the preparation and execution of stores physical inventories and actively participates in resolving inventory discrepancies
- Demonstrates high level of quality in work, attendance and appearance.