Job Opportunity at Guest Services in Ala Moana Center
Posted Mon, Nov 15
Ala Moana Center Guest Services is hiring for the holidays!
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
We are looking for people who:
- Bilingual skill is a plus. Japanese and Korean language skills are preferred.
- Have an outgoing, upbeat, and friendly personality.
- Can easily decipher which services are most appropriate to offer mall guests.
- Take pride and ownership of the success of the Concierge team.
- Have a strong knowledge of the mall and local community, including modes of transportation, dining, lodging, and attractions.
- Are able to work in a fast-paced environment, accommodating and communicating to a broad range of clientele with various needs.
- Are able to easily switch from one priority to another.
- Are able to collaborate and work within a team environment.
- Are proficient in basic Microsoft Office applications, iOS (smartphone) applications, and the Internet.
- Have a flexible schedule with availability on weekdays, weekends, and holidays.