HR Manager (FT)
-Opportunity for advancement
-Flexible work schedule available.
-50% discounted meals
-Health Insurance (Medical, Vision, Prescription drugs, and Dental) for eligible employees
-401(K) 5% Company match after 1 year anniversary.
- Paid time off for eligible employees
- 2 + years experience as a cook in a full service, dine in restaurant.
- Must possess experience with a variety of cooking methods and techniques.
- Strong work ethic, team focus, and commitment to customer service.
- Needs to possess competent knife skills to complete tasks with precision and efficiency.
- Must have a positive attitude, punctual on time, and team player.
- Ability to follow directions precisely and efficiently
- Must possess a passion for food knowledge
- Kitchen staff must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including morning and night hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Must possess a valid State of Hawaii TB clearance card.
OUR IDEAL TEAM MEMBERS WILL:
-Have ability to develop positive work relationship, collaborate and work cohesively in a team-oriented environment.
-Have ability to stand for long period of time and work in a fast- pace environment.
-Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers.
-Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards.
PAY: up to $20.00 per hour + tips (based on skills and experience)
HOW TO APPLY:Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call HR Dept at (808) 626-5588, or come in person.