Job Opportunity at Guest Services in Ala Moana Center
Posted Wed, Nov 9
Guest Services is looking for a Part-Time Guest Services Representaive (Seasonal).
- Bilingual skill is a plus. Japanese and Korean language skills preferred.
- Have an outgoing, upbeat, and friendly personality.
- Can easily decipher which services are most appropriate to offer center guests.
- Take pride and ownership of the success of the Guest Services team.
- Have a strong knowledge of the mall and local community, including modes of transportation, dining, lodging, and attractions.
- Are able to work in a fast-paced environment, accommodating and communicating to a broad range of clientele with various needs.
- Are able to easily switch from one priority to another.
- Are able to collaborate and work within a team environment.
- Are proactive, approachable and solution-focused.
- Are punctual and dependable with a good attendance record.
- Are proficient on basic Microsoft Office applications, iOS (smartphone) applications, and Internet.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Interested applicants can drop off their resume in person at Guest Services located on Street Level 1, Center Court behind Centerstage or email to email@example.com.